Motest & Covid-19 update:
The Faversham Motest branch is currently temporarily closed due to Government Covid-19 changes.
We want to bring you up to date with our MOT/ garage services position. On March 25th, the government announced the following;
- Car owners are granted a six-month extension for MOT's that expire from Monday March 30th.
- The extension applies from the date of expiry.
- The exemption will apply to cars, motorcycles and vans, but vehicles must be kept in a roadworthy condition.
- Some garages will remain open for essential repair work while drivers will face prosecution if they're caught driving unsafe vehicles.
- "We must ensure those on the frontline of helping the nation combat COVID19 are able to do so- Safety is key, which is why some garages will remain open for essential repair work." , said Transport Secretary Grant Shapps.
Precautions to prevent covid virus spread
- Please ensure your car interior is cleared of major items before we test or repair the vehicle and turn off air-con & heater blowers
- All our staff wear fresh gloves per vehicle and are wiping surfaces
- Our receptions require social distancing
Commitment to our customers
- Repairs - We do Minor repairs and will give an unbiased assessment of your vehicle.
- Independent - We will give our Customers objective and impartial advice on actions required should their vehicle not meet MOT requirements.
- Qualified MOT Testers - Our trained and experienced MOT Testing Staff seek to make the MOT process an efficient and stress-free one.
- Free Retests - Within 10 working days retests are free.
- Discount - Our Customers will always receive a discount on the maximum price set by VOSA.
- Friendly and courteous - We value each Customer and will seek to make their visit a pleasant experience, we would like each one to return.
- Free help - We will, where appropriate and practical make minor adjustments to assist a Customer's vehicle in passing its MOT.
- Credit Cards - We accept most UK credit cards for payment.
What our customers have to say?
Amazing service at your faversham branch, I feel very looked after and great workmanship
Faversham - 14 Feb 2020
Faversham - 09 Feb 2020
Excellent service. Cannot praise the willingness to provide advise and good service. Met all deadlines and I will continue to support them.
Faversham - 08 Feb 2020
Excellent service. Ready, willing to help and advise. Delivered the Promise!
Faversham - 08 Feb 2020
Faversham - 18 Jan 2020